2009-10-12

Download.com Users like RarZilla Free Unrar

My free Windows tool "RarZilla Free Unrar" has been reviewed and recommended by many users at download.com:
  • "Perfect for me. I just need an unrar program and this one is smaller and faster than winrar." (Medarin)
  • "I have used this program now for a little over 4 months and it has worked flawlessly. Not one problem so far and it does hurt that it was free. Just another added bonus. I would highly recommend this little jewel to anyone and have several times." (Bab)
  • "Works great and is simple to use." (Laurence)
  • "Installed quick, worked well. If you have received information in this obscure RAR format, this utility will make it quite painless to get the files extracted and get on with your life." (David)
  • "Does exactly what it says very quickly, without all the extra bells and whistles many programs have, which is what you want for an application of this type. I am completely happy with this program." (Mike)
  • "An awesome little helper! So easy and handy!" (Tamara)
  • "I like that it doesn't confuse me. It just unzips and lets you decide what happens to file. Nothing fancy or needing a tutorial or an instructor to learn it. It's free and easy to use. Get it if all you need is to simply unzip .rar files." (Clark)
RarZilla Free Unrar (3.3MB) is a free extraction tool for RAR-archives that supports spanned archives as well as the decompression of password protected files. It comes with short instructions in more than 50 languages...

No comments:

Post a Comment